All of day two’s free agency rumors with links to the Lakers will be posted here, so keep checking back!
- UPDATE: Devin Ebanks has been drawing interest from Orlando, Oklahoma City, Atlanta, Brooklyn and Philadelphia according to HoopsWorld. Ebanks is a restricted free agent however, meaning the Lakers can match any offer he receives.
- UPDATE: Jordan Hill had a good meeting in Minnesota, per AOL, but there has been no offer made yet. The Lakers are also said to be having on-going talks with Hill.
- Marc J. Spears reports that Darius Morris will accept the qualifying offer from the Lakers, meaning he will return next season to the team. The deal is said to be for $962,000. Expect Morris to play for the Lakers during Summer League in a few weeks. You can check out the schedule here and the expected roster here.
- Free agent Jordan Hill is meeting with the Minnesota Timberwolves today, according to HoopsWorld. The Lakers are interested in bringing him back, though the offer that the Wolves make should set the market for Hill.
- Per SI.com, the Lakers showed interest in point guard Goran Dragic. However, Dragic is said to be looking for about $10 million per year, which is surely out of the question for the Lakers. SI did say that Dragic would consider winning over money, though it’s unclear just how many dollars he’d be willing to sacrifice.